Friday, May 1, 2009

well...

I'm feeling type sad ;/ IDK what to do anymore :'( I just want to disappear. I really do. I wish I could. But I guess that's not possible. Let's see. He lied and I know he did. Idk what to say. Whatever. I don't want to care. I wish it were easy. I wish I could let him go. I wish I could break up with him. What do I try for? What do I stay for? I stay for those little moments of happiness I get with him. Maybe I should just leave now, while I can. Maybe if I stopped talking to him , it'd be better. So many maybe's. Fuck his birthday. I don't care anymore. I know I have my faults, but does it give him the right to be like that? Fuck this shit. Fuck him. Fuck his bullshit. Fuck all the shit he puts me through. Fuck me sitting here and waiting for him to CARE.

ANYWAYS ; MOVING THE FUCK ON .

I went shopping today (: MMMMMMMMMM. delicious. I bought two plain loose-ish t's. Light blue & a white one. And a pair of cute jeans. Also a summer dress. I bought two sizes smaller than normal and it's still too big -_- but whatever. It's cute ! I bought two pairs of gladiators. One is white and the other is brown. My mom picked both of those out and paid for them :D I must get my nails done ! They look uuuugly ;/

Anywhoooo's, I'm out for now. Enjoy stalking me you hoes.

1 comment: