Thursday, April 16, 2009

hello there .

so, I'm back once again. It's been a while hasn't it? Wellllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllll nada mas has happened ;/ I made a facebook & deleted it. It wasn't for me. it reminded me of a time of my life I just wnated to forget. Forget the horrible choices I had made. I chose the wrong people to be friends with. Made soooo many mistake, that I regret terribly. I wish I could go back in time and change it all. But thanks to Bibash, I made the right choices. I thank GOD everyday that he's in my life. Even with his stupidity. He's changed a lot since my first post. He's more caring and nice.


ANYWAYYYY! I got his first b-day gift. OBSIDIAN XII'S . He was type happy ;D

anywayyyy, here are some pics from the past few days. They have been wonderfullll. I've been out with my baby's daddy every single day and I've loved it. BTW watch "HAUNTING IN CONNECTICUT" goooooood movie!











No comments:

Post a Comment