Thursday, February 19, 2009

bang bang (;


ok so bibash came over yesterday. we were going to go out to eat and movies & what not ; but then we decided to stay in cause the weather sucked big booty -_-. we ordered some domino's and the delivery guy was so rude, asking to give him more money for tips. THE FUCK?!?!??! lmao. but bibash, being a nice person ; gave it to him . well after eating & stuffing ourselves with domino's , we started to watch slumdog millionaire, but we didn't really finish it; we got a little distracted ;) ;) . oh! ^ we took that picture (: . & he's getting better. treating me right and such. so then afterwardss, he left and what nott. i was at home watching the last few episodes of "the secret life of an american teenager" - i loveee that show (: .

anywhos ; the other day me & my biddie nitol decided to matchh. but of course we only took pictures of our sneakers ; not our whole body's cause we're stupid -_- . ok so for some reason the picture won't go underneath this paragraphh. stupid picture ! >:o !

today was boring. i didn't do anything besides be a lazy bum. tomorrow i have a few meetups ; hoping they all come through. (: anywhoos i'll update tomorrow : bibash is supposed to get me bubbletea cause he loves me (:

OHHHHHH! I ALMOST FORGOT ; MY TWO YEAR ANIVERSAY IS SUNDAY! SO YOU KNOW I'LL BE POSTING UP PICS :] GOONIGHTT BIATCHES & HOES

1 comment: